Rubber and Urethane Rolls
F&T Plastics Polyurethane Rollers and Wheels
F&T Plastics offers a vast array of polyurethane compounds tailored for transport roller and wheel applications. Our molded rollers and load wheels handle the harshest service environments with great success.
F&T-Tech polyurethane compounds have excellent bonding characteristics with steel, aluminum, stainless, and plastic composites.
F&T has the ability to strip old worn material and resurface the wheel with new Plei-Tech urethane. This application offers a great savings advantage to our clients.
Soft Touch Transport Rollers
Our Soft Touch Transport rollers are recommended for applications where it is important not to mar or damage a surface, while still retaining excellent abrasion resistance. F&T-Tech 15 (Vulkollan) offers this sort of outstanding performance for the most demanding applications. F&T-Tech 15 and F&T-Tech 95 provide the industry’s highest load capabilities.
F&T Plastic’s Vulkollan Polyurethane (F&T-Tech 15)
Vulkollan is the highest performance polyurethane available. Available in rod, sheet, tube and custom molded parts.
- High dynamic load capacity
- Higher abrasion and tear resistance than other compounds
- Highest modulus of elasticity of all elastomers.
- Excellent wear resistance and impact resilience
- Reduced compression set
- Good chemical resistance to UV radiation, mineral oils, greases, and solvents.
Specially recommended for applications where load capacity, rebound resilience, continuous use, speed and durability are mandatory.
- Forklift wheels
- Doctor Blades used in the printing industry.
- Bumpers and shock absorbers: isolate and dampen high stock loads with minimal permanent set.
- Drive and load wheels for industrial trucks, and heavy duty material handling applications.