Blades for Fiberglass Cutting
Featuring world-class Fiberglass blades by Lutz. Also featuring American-made Mark V Fiberglass blades. Blades available in Stainless Steel, Tool Steel (Including m2) and sub-micron Tungsten Carbide.
- Longer life of blades equals reduced production downtime
- Reduction in start-up and end-of-line waste
- Flexibility thanks to optimum adaptation to local parameters
- Best quality and consistency for both wet and dry cutting.
- Best cutting thanks to superior configuration of the cutting edge and geometry
We provide both industry standard Fiberglass blades and specialty blades designed to meet your specific needs.
Please note that we do not list all of our products online. If you don’t see a product you’re looking for, please Contact Us.
Fiberglass Blades Sorted by Dimensions
Below is a table of Fiberglass Blades sorted by dimensions, alongside their reference numbers.