*Image Credit: InnovationinTextiles.com
The Textile Sustainability Conference takes place October 9th-13th in Washington D.C. This conference is expected to welcome over 400 leaders from the Textile and Apparel Industry. The Textile Exchange has recently announced a list of speakers for this exciting event.
The list of speakers includes:
- Dr Maurizio Crippa, CEO, gr3n
- Karin Ekberg, CEO, Leadership & Sustainability
- Tim Greiner, Co-founder and Managing Director, Pure Strategies, Inc.
- Dr Jung Ha-Brookshire, Assoc. Dean for Research & Graduate Studies of College of Human
- Environmental Sciences & Assoc. Prof of Textile & Apparel Mgt, Univ. of Missouri
- Karla Magruder, Founder & Textile Consultant, Fabrikology International
- MeiLin Wan, Vice President Textiles, Applied DNA Sciences
- Sophie Mather, Material Futurist, BIOV8TION
- Maggie Kervick, Director of Communications & Outreach, GCNYC Fair Fashion CenterDr
Want to learn more about the Textile Sustainability Conference? Click the link below for full details: